Route Planning / Mapping / Scheduling
Para transit scheduling
Mass transit Route Planning and management
Public Stops Management (these are public stops such as: intersection stops, malls, clinics etc for use in Para transit and mass transit)
- Maps provided by MapPoint™ 2010, however, ESRI shape files can be used if the data is in a routable format
- Provides statistical analysis routines
- Includes streets, highways, and related data such as common street names, speed, load and turn restrictions. (MapPoint™ 2010)
- Includes layers for major geographical features, landmarks, jurisdictional boundaries, railroad tracks, etc. (MapPoint™ 2010)
- User entered data point can be exported into other applications as required in CSV, XLS and other formats
These systems are replacing formerly manual processes with automation that is already in widespread use by the trucking industry. Interactive voice response systems are the next technology innovation anticipated for Paratransit services.
Mass transit Route Planning & Mgmt.
Public Stops Mgmt.
These are public stops such as: intersection stops, malls, clinics etc. for use in Para-transit and mass transit
More info coming soon
See for Yourself
Schedule an online Webinar today and see firsthand why BusOnePro is the favorite software of Transit Authorities across the country.
Call us at 567.202.0646