BusOnePro™ School is an advanced pupil/rider transportation management solution that improves your utilization of personnel and equipment. BusOnePro™ School provides you with all the tools you need to efficiently run a small or large transportation organization. BusOnePro™ School focuses on student/rider safety and the management of hundreds of types of resources found in a wide variety of transportation organizations. From standard interfaces with school administration software to advanced digital routing and mapping components with GPS tracking of your bus fleet, BusOnePro™ School contains the tools you need to manage your fleet.
BusOnePro School's latest version is currently in development
BusOnePro™ School manages vehicles, vehicle maintenance, clients, drivers, routes (fixed and hybrid), and real-time vehicle messaging and monitoring (AVL).
- Displays real-time or replays recorded AVL data represented graphically on computerized maps or in tabular format
- Displays Status Messages on map in real-time, e.g. Stopped, Delayed, etc.
- User can send a waypoint to the Bus MDT application
- Shows ETA to next stop
- Supports multiple displays/monitors with mouse and touch screen support
- Maps display streets and highways including names, major geographical features, landmarks, jurisdictional boundaries, railroad tracks, system routes, bus stops, transfer points, and any other map layer features that may be available
- Indicates vehicle location, direction, schedule adherence and indicates alarm status or vehicles operating beyond thresholds
- Full detailed information on map objects including vehicles and buses may be hidden to minimize screen clutter
- Displays relevant information about vehicles such as maintenance status, driver information, etc.
- Can show projected or estimated location of AVL equipped vehicles even when real-time location updates are not being received
- Displays the “planned” location and status of vehicles based on the run, route, trip and driver assignments
- Alarms can be displayed over the top of other software and can escalate to other stations
- User definable escalation policies
- Allows dispatchers to send messages to and receive text messages from MDT equipped vehicles
- Records all text messages, events and data transmissions, occurring between dispatch and vehicles
- Workspace views, colors, symbols, etc. can be customizable with zoom, sorting, ordering, and similar features that can be saved and loaded on a per user basis
- Can Export or publish AVL data in real-time to external data sources including, but not limited to, CSV, XML, RSS formats
- Call-ahead/text-ahead feature on paratransit vehicles to notify clients in advance of a scheduled pickup through Skype
- Provides the ability to generate standard and custom reports from stored data
- Allows operators to send and receive text messages from dispatch
- Show messages, send and receive success
- Can display manifests and real-time schedule adherence to operators
- Using MapPoint 2010, provides turn-by-turn navigational aids to Para-transit and support vehicles
Reports on Demand
Can generate reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Late pullouts
- Missed trips
- Logon/ off reports
- Schedule adherence including early/late departures for each monitored stop with counts for each and percentages of on-time performance
- Detail statistics reports for riders, vehicles, times, etc.
Authorized users can manually generate canned reports such as:
- Driver ID(s)
- Vehicle ID(s)
- Time data ranges
- Time of day ranges
- Combinations of the above
- Maps provided by MapPoint™ 2010, however, ESRI shape files can be used if the data is in a routable format
- Provides statistical analysis routines
- Includes streets, highways, and related data such as common street names, speed, load and turn restrictions. (MapPoint™ 2010)
- Includes layers for major geographical features, landmarks, jurisdictional boundaries, rail road tracks, etc. (MapPoint™ 2010)
- User entered data point can be exported into other applications as required in CSV, XLS and other formats
- Schedule Periodic Maintenance
- Track vehicle work order history, parts and labor
- Track mechanic work hours and scheduling
BusOnePro™ uses the same data handling technology that NASA employs, i.e. your data is safe and secure, regardless of whether you are using one computer or 1,000 computers to access BusOnePro™ data.
See for Yourself
Schedule an online Webinar today and see firsthand why BusOnePro is the favorite software of Transit Authorities across the country.
Call us at 567.202.0646